6 Year Anniv

6 Year Anniv

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home


NOTE: CLICK THE PICTURE TO VIEW IT LARGER ;o)
    Before...
[New Home]


    After...
[Tuscan Kitchen]

:o)

In case you did not already notice... let me draw your attention to the phone jack on the wall by the cabinets in the second picture. David and I have an idea... let me hear your thoughts. Since we have no interest in phone service (we both have cellphones), and it would be a lot of trouble to completely do away with it or cover it up somehow... we are thinking of looking for an antique phone to hang "just for looks."

I need to say here that I LOVE that David is into antiques :o)

Any ideas where I might begin my search??? I am thinking of starting with the usual places: eBay (always the first place to look for ANYTHING), America's Thrift Store, Goodwill, and the Antique District shops down the road. What do we think?

Have a happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment