This is what it will look like if we use 1" trim.
The first block in this picture would be if we chose a 2" trim.
Now we are off to Lowe's and/or Home Depot to try and make a decision!
**************************************************
Just got home from Home Depot... here is a preview of the picture framing (held up with painter's tape).
We decided on a 1" molding.
**************************************************
Oh yeah! One more thing I almost forgot...

It is not up yet... we are still looking for studs in the ceiling. David just held it up so I could see what it would look like :o)
**************************************************
Just got home from Home Depot... here is a preview of the picture framing (held up with painter's tape).
We decided on a 1" molding.
**************************************************
Oh yeah! One more thing I almost forgot...
We also got a pot rack at Pier 1!!
It is not up yet... we are still looking for studs in the ceiling. David just held it up so I could see what it would look like :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment