6 Year Anniv

6 Year Anniv

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break

David and I have been very much enjoying our first real spring break in 3 years. We started things off with a cookout and have been enjoying all night movie marathons ever since. Tonight we are in for the 5th installment of Freddie movies. I also tried a new Baked Mac and Cheese recipe. Tomorrow, I am looking forward to a dollar movie date nigh complete with a two-for-one coupon for TGIFriday's. Here are a few pics from the afternoon we enjoyed today out on the deck with Dave supplying the ambiance with his new acoustic guitar.




Happy Spring all!!!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you all are enjoying a real spring break! so deserved. that's one thing about siskins...there's not much of a break time for you all as teachers, but for us parents it's a great year round school. ;)

    enjoy your time to the fullest!

    thanks for linking up to the SPRING FLING!

    kellie

    ReplyDelete